For anyone grappling with text based tasks, Text-to-speech software can massively improve your speed and accuracy. This video gives an overview of how Text-to-speech works and demos of some of the most common features that come bundled with these software.
If you need any assistance when reading this post please note Browsealoud is installed on this site. Click the headphone logo in the top left corner of the screen to launch the assistive toolbar.
You can download trial versions of the software used in this video from the links below:
- Read & Write: https://www.texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-and-write-family
- ClaroRead: https://www.clarosoftware.com
- SprintPlus: http://www.sprintplus.co.uk
- NaturalReader: http://www.naturalreaders.com
Other Text-to-Speech package you might want to check are:
- WordQ SpeakQ: http://www.goqsoftware.com/wordQspeak…
- Kerzwel 3000: https://www.kurzweiledu.com/products/k3000-win.html
The Codpast is a multimedia production from www.extraordinaire.tv
You May Also Like: