The TES SEN Show provides inspirational support, advice and guidance for all those in the SEN community. As the largest, most established show in the sector, the show will once again contain several key elements, all of which are designed to provide SEN insight, ideas and inspiration:
- A free opening keynote session on Friday 5th October led by leading advocates from the DfE, YoungMinds and experts in autism and mental health
- A choice of 42 one-hour CPD seminar sessions, all delivered by reputable, key names from across SEN to explore the latest research, trends and ideas
- Two full days of the exhibition, packed with a wide range of companies, organisations and charities all keen to showcase their products and services
- Free exhibitor workshop presentations from a tailored selection of SEN suppliers and advocates, with products, services and guidance that will benefit your provision
- The Spotlight Theatre with free-to-attend 30-minute presentations from exhibitors to provide direct insight on their products
- The popular Parent and Carer Forum with experts including Carrie Grant, where parents and carers can access support from peers who are themselves teachers and trainers and the parents and carers of children with SEN
With so much happening and so much to choose from, it is vital that you book your seminar places now, or register to attend the show for free.
Visit www.tessenshow.co.uk for full details about the seminars, the opening keynote, the special features, to see who’s exhibiting and to reserve and book your places.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS are also available on all seminar sessions until 27th July!