“Enabling Inclusive and Accessible Workplace Strategies” will be a conference providing HR, Customer Services Professionals and Business Managers with guidance on how to make a Disability Confident workplace, what provisions are available to support disabled employees and thereby how to promote corporate social responsibility. Consider how your organisation can remove physical, cultural and digital accessibility barriers that will also generate improvements for external stakeholders and customers.
- Martyn Sibley, Disability Horizons – Overcoming Barriers to Create Inclusive and Accessible Strategies for Businesses
- Jane Hatton, EvenBreak – Diversity Talent Acquisition, broaden the Opportunities to reach your Future Employee Stars
- Lizanne Visagie, Nationwide – Delivering Effective Workplace Adjustments for Disabled Staff
- Steven Mifsud, Direct Access – An Action Plan for Accessible Workplace Environments for all
- Mark Woodward, Senior Consultant, iansyst Ltd – Supporting individuals through Coaching Strategies and Assistive Technology
Our speakers will be covering topics such as: Disability awareness, Workplace accessibility, Diversity Recruitment approaches, Workplace Adjustments and developing strategies that help both staff and customers. Through our experienced speakers, we hope businesses in Cambridge and beyond can build on their existing workplace practices to support disabled people.
Registration fee is at the subsidised rate of £25 plus VAT. This will include entry to all seminars, lunch and refreshments and a CPD Ceritficate.
To get your ticket to this event, please go to their Eventbrite page. And if you have any questions, please email email@example.com or ring 01223 420 101.