An update/refresher course in JCQ Examination Access Arrangements, covering the current regulations with special reference to the changes for the 2017/18 academic year, including updates to the Access Arrangements Online system.
A printed pack with extra information will be provided by Communicate-ed
The course covers:
- Rationale for Access Arrangements
- Roles, responsibilities and systems
- Types of Access Arrangement
- Completion of form 8
- Applying for arrangements online
- Case studies
- Recommendations for new and established tests
Cost: £55 (include membership of DNE Teachers Group, Dyslexia North East and membership of the British Dyslexia Association)
Members will be invited to two further CPD sessions over the school year which will count towards AMBDA and APC CPD hours.