Over 25 assistive technology exhibitors, 2 whole conference keynotes and a Teach Meet session.
Breakout seminar session #1
- Distributing accessible materials to students for reading how they want to read by Dolphin Computer Access Ltd
- Sonocent: a reasonable adjustment solution for better note taking outcomes
- Neurotalent Unlocked – skills building modules specifically design for neurodiverse adults
- International Exam Officers’ Association – topic to be announced
Breakout seminar session #2
- KAZ receives ‘City & Guilds Assured’ status – What’s the big deal? by KAZ Type
- Case study: visual learning techniques that help students with special learning difficulties produce better learning outcomes, by Inspiration Software, Inc.
- FindMyFlow – A comprehensive study resource that uniquely combines Study Skills with Assistive Technology.
- BATA (British Assistive Technology Association & APPG-AT (All-Party Parliamentary Group for Assistive Technology) – Challenging the £200 hardware charge for disabled students
Breakout seminar session #3
- MindView AT– Mind Mapping for Academic and Assistive Purposes
- Read&Write and EquatIO®: the go-to study tools for your students by Texthelp
- Building independence skills with targeted intervention, by Brain in Hand
- Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) – Student Finance England Update
Breakout seminar session #4
- ‘Should I be recommending an e-learning portal as well as face-to-face AT training?’ by Invate, e-Quality Learning and Learning Labs
- OrCam Product Demonstration: How wearable artificial vision technology improves the lives of people with sight loss or reading difficulties
- Pro-Study, taking the stress out of collecting, organising and referencing research for your assignments
- The Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion – topic to be announced
For more details on each seminar and book your tickets, please go to their website.