For parents and carers, a child identified with dyslexia often comes with feelings of shock, worry and fear for the future. Through the stories of dyslexic politicians, actors, teachers, writers and more, you will see how, although it may seem daunting, dyslexia need not be the end of the world.
What can I expect from the training?
- A deeper understanding of the myths and facts that surround dyslexia
- Demonstrations and practical advice on the latest assistive technology
- Expert advice from leaders in the field
- Access to an exclusive members-only session of The Codpast website
- The latest thinking on dyslexia in our Pop-up book shop
Training led by:
Sean Douglas, Blogger, vlogger, podcaster and founder of The Codpast.
Sean Douglas is known for his witty, engaging and thought provoking presentations. With Sean’s ability to mix video, hands-on demos and group discussions, this is bound to be an entertaining and informative morning of learning.
Early bird price: £5 / family