This two-day event is for everyone in the special educational needs community and is designed to enable visitors to:
- Attend educational CPD certified seminars packed with inspiring ideas
- Receive support, advice and guidance from renowned SEN experts
- Share best practice, network and engage
- Visit the exhibition to find out about and purchase the latest top products
- Drop into free Workshop sessions to hear from suppliers and SEN advocates
- Make the most of the free opening keynote session and panel debate with the DfE, NAHT, Rochford Review, Made by Dyslexia and Ofsted
- Find inspiration and ideas that will enhance your practice
- Return to your schools and settings with new ideas to put into practice
The seminars, all focusing on enhancing best practice, are being presented by a rich mix of the leading names in special educational needs.
COST: Exhibition – FREE; Seminar tickets are £12 +VAT until midnight 31 July 2017. Thereafter they will be £15 +VAT.
Visit tessenshow.co.uk to see the full details, to register and to book your places.
Early Bird discounts are available on all seminars booked by 31st July.