Formulating excellence in inclusive learning, teaching and assessment practice: have we reached the tipping point in higher education?
This conference presents an opportunity to discuss and learn about hands-on approaches to inclusive learning, teaching and assessment practices. Delegates will hear about cutting-edge approaches to support and will have an opportunity to consider how they move ahead with implementation of inclusive principles in their own organisations.
Keynotes and workshops will address the following:
- Making change happen in your institution
- Consider features of inclusive practice in relation to all learners
- Learn from current approaches in the sector
- Research into academic perspectives on inclusive teaching, learning and assessment practice
- Fostering inclusive language and behaviour in the classroom
- Defining and articulating inclusive practice
- Using action research to collate existing inclusive teaching and learning practice
- Considering the journey from bolt-on service to inclusive practice
- Reframing disability services within inclusive approaches
- Considering the needs of all learners through excellence in inclusive teaching, learning and assessment practice
Day Delegate Rate: £45.00
For further details please follow this link to the conference webpage. To book a place please go this the conference booking page.