The conversation around dyslexia can be all doom and gloom. In this presentation, dyslexia is looked at in a more positive light.
There is often a misconception about what dyslexia is and how it can limit student’s progress. During this half day training, you will see that many of the negatives associated with dyslexia are actually positives in disguise.
What can I expect from the training?
- Practical examples and case studies
- A better understanding of how to help your students to find positives in their different way of working
- Relevant and up-to-date Dyslexic stories from around the world
- Access to password a protected session of the Codpast website, which contains all the resources from this training
- The opportunity to network with other professionals
- A National Speaker in the North East
Training led by:
Blogger, vlogger, podcaster and founder of The Codpast.
Sean Douglas is known for his witty, engaging and thought provoking presentations. With Sean’s ability to mix video, hands-on demos and group discussions, this is bound to be an entertaining and informative morning of learning.
Audience: SENCos, Inclusion Managers, Teachers, TAs, Learning Mentors
Early bird price: £50 / person (booking before 30.06.17)
Standard price: £60 / person
Refreshments & Lunch incl.